The UpScore Mobility Audit tool was implemented in Ringana and the following steps were taken:
1. Mobility data collection through employees interviews, location analysis, and open source data.
2. Mobility data analysis of the company, its employees, and the commuter catchment area
3. Visualisation of the mobility situation and the catchment area
4. Calculation of important KPIs like the current modal split of the employees and current CO2 emissions due to commuter traffic
5. Estimation of the potential improvement possible in the modal split ratio and the resulting CO2- and cost reduction (ie. saving parking lots) as well as the decrease in sick leave days due to improved health.
6. Concrete goal definition together with the company
7. Definition of measures that are adapted to the mobility situation and the commuter catchment area:
- Implementation of Job Bike
- Car Sharing Platform
- Mobility Ticket
- Incentivisation Methods
6. Development of a Roadmap to implement the measures over a time period of 3 years.