PROTECT - Survey - Mapping of European EO climate services providers
We are looking for Earth Observation services within the European Union in the following domains:
- Energy and Utilities
- Sustainable Urban Communities
- Marine and Coastal Environment
- Agriculture, Forestry and Other Land Use (including bioeconomy)
- Civil Security and Protection
Which are the advantages of joining PROTECT?
- Assistance in identifying the needs of the public authorities
- Tailored trainings, continuous knowledge, and fresh information to guide you through the concepts of Innovation Procurement, Climate change adaptation and mitigation, and Earth Observation and their interactions
- Opportunity to present your services in front of participating public buyers in the frame of an Open Market Consultation (e-pitching sessions)
- Strategic positioning for participating in the upcoming Pre-Commercial Procurement call fully funded by the European Commission and expected to be launched in 2024 with a funding amount of up to EUR 19 million (HORIZON-CL6-2024-GOVERNANCE-01-5: Customisation/pre-operationalisation of prototypes end-user services in the area Climate Change Adaptation and Mitigation).
- Opportunity to be referenced in our online catalogue
Fill in our survey here:
Do you want to know more about PROTECT?