Open Market Consultation event on 19-20 January
Mark your calendars for the Open Market Consultation event planned in Marseille, France, on the 19 and 20 January 2022!
The Prevent PCP project invites Public Transport Operators and their Tech-Security providers to attend this event, which concrete objectives are to:
1) Validate the findings of the state-of-the-art analysis and the viability of the set of technical and financial provisions.
2) Raise awareness of the industry regarding the upcoming Pre-Commercial Procurement (PCP).
3) Collect insights from the industry which can be used to finetune the tender specifications.
The Open Market Consultation will consist of:
- One main event which will take place in Marseille (France) on the 19th and 20th of January 2022. This event will be carried out in English and broadcasted online.
- A series of webinars in different EU languages will be held from the 10th to the 27th of January 2022.
- The main Open Market Consultation questionnaire to collect feedback from the market.
Register your attendance by completing this online form, where you can also choose if you will be attending in person or remotely.