Loan Agreement for Earthquake Zone Projects Signed
- The primary issue is securing financial support for projects in the earthquake zone.
- Location: Türkiye
- A 400 million Euros loan agreement has been signed between the Ministry of Treasury and Finance of the Republic of Turkey and the European Investment Bank. Discussions have taken place with European Investment Bank officials regarding the project design for water and wastewater infrastructure in the earthquake zone. The funds are designated for ILBANK to undertake projects in the specified area.
- Loan Amount: 400 million Euros
- Purpose: Projects in the earthquake zone
- Specific Focus: Water and wastewater infrastructure
- https://www.hmb.gov.tr/ 20th of November