Invitation to the 4th INDIMO Co-creation Workshop
The INDIMO project partners would like to invite you to the
4th INDIMO Co-creation Workshop – Finalisation of the Service and Policy Evaluation Tool
24 June 2022, 9.00 - 15.00 h CEST in Bologna, Italy
The INDIMO project (www.indimoproject.eu) aims to break the barriers that people face in accessing digitally interconnected transport systems while expanding the use of existing and emerging digital mobility services to users who are currently excluded due to physical, cognitive, or socio-economic barriers. The Co-creation Workshops are a series of events the INDIMO partners have been conducting with relevant stakeholders to create the INDIMO digital mobility toolbox. This toolbox will provide a framework and guidelines to transport and logistic stakeholders for the design and implementation of accessible and inclusive digital mobility systems and its related products and services. This upcoming workshop focuses particularly on one of the most important tools of the project, the INDIMO Service and Policy Evaluation Tool.
The INDIMO Service and Policy Evaluation Tool is based on the principles of universal design and shall assist policy makers, developers and user organisations (NGOs) in evaluating digital transport solutions and services (e.g., car-/bike-/ride-sharing, food delivery services, smart traffic lights). Furthermore, it enables the design and identification of strategies necessary for all citizens, including vulnerable population groups to fully benefit from digital transport systems. Thus, in this way digital exclusion and a digital divide in terms of social and spatial aspects are avoided.
In our last workshop on Co-creating the INDIMO Policy Evaluation Tool, we have gathered valuable input on the initial version of the INDIMO Service and Policy Evaluation Tool. In this upcoming 4th workshop, we will present the current final version and are looking to collect your feedback on it to ensure this tool fits its purpose.
Thursday, 23 June:
- Arrival in Bologna
- Optional visit to the village of Monghidoro, one of the INDIMO pilots (smart locker)
- Dinner in Bologna
Friday, 24 June:
- 09.00 – 09.20 Introduction to the event and INDIMO
- 09.20 – 10.00 Introduction to the Service and Policy Evaluation Tool
- 10.00 – 12.00 Testing and evaluating the Service and Policy Evaluation Tool part 1
- 12.00 – 12.45 Lunch
- 12.45 – 14.30 Testing and evaluating the Service and Policy Evaluation Tool part 2
- 14.30 – 15.00 Conclusion and end of event
Budget is available to cover the travel and accommodation costs of a selected number of participants.
By joining the INDIMO Co-creation Community and participating in the workshops you can:
- Help create more inclusive and more accessible digital mobility solutions.
- Gain insights in the needs of different user groups regarding digital mobility solutions.
- Meet other stakeholders (representatives of technology suppliers, policy makers, transport service providers, research organisations, etc.).
- Be part of an amazing and welcoming community!
We would be glad if you could join the workshop and contribute to the discussion!
The deadline for registrations is 30 May.