InnovaCity Munich | Mobility Workshop Online
#urbanmobility #smartcity #munich #designthinking #eit
Join our 1,5 days Design-Thinking Workshop and help solve the mobility challenges of Munich on April 15&16!
We organize Europe's Largest Mobility Competition with five online design thinking workshops that bring together innovators, entrepreneurs, companies and cities to shape the future of urban mobility.
Join our InnovaCity Design-Thinking Workshop in cooperation with the "Landeshauptstadt München" (state capital Munich) - April 15th full-day and April 16th half-day (afternoon)!
Participants will develop actionable solutions to urban mobility challenges with the winning teams receiving a chance to work with key stakeholders.
YOUR KEY BENEFITS
Join us and stamp your mark on the future of urban mobility in Europe!
- Tackle real world challenges
We believe that learning is best when it is applied, therefore we are tackling real challenges provided by the cities.
- Learn user-centred design
Solutions need to be thought for and with the final user in mind - This is why we teach you methods in user-centred design that can be applied to any challenge you might face.
- Connect with key stakeholders
Whatever you do, if you do it with others it’s easier, therefore we bring people together from Cities, Startups and Corporates.
- Win awesome prizes
> Pitch your winning idea on the global stage as part of our Global Week (event to be confirmed) in front of international experts from the EIT Urban Mobility Network
> Receive individual mentorship & coaching from our team of experts (coaches, sponsors and/or municipalities)
> Participate in the “Prototyping Crashcourse” powered by UnternehmerTUM
WHO CAN APPLY?
- ... with an entrepreneurial mindset
- ... who wants to shape the future of mobility in Europe
- ... who has unique skills or experience that will help create mobility solutions
- ... who is interested in expanding their network.
- Entrepreneurs, active in urban mobility
- Employees of a city, charged with mobility questions
- Employees of a corporate, active in the mobility domain
- Students and researchers, eager to solve mobility challenges
- Citizens, who want to shape mobility in their own city
Register now and get an Early Bird Ticket! Looking forward to seeing you soon!
P.S. We want there to be no barriers for entrepreneurship. If you cannot afford a ticket please apply for a waiver ticket by writing us an E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org