Get financial support for your sustainable transport and mobility solutions
08.06.2022 12:00 - 14:00
Are you a Small and Medium Enterprise, Start-up, or spin-off company looking to fund your innovations?
We invite you to discover how funding and investments through the EIC Accelerator can help you develop and scale up your innovations through blended finance. Elitsa Bayska from the EISMEA will be describing the process and details on how you could apply for:
- An investment component in the form of direct equity or quasi-equity such as convertible loans
- A grant component to reimburse eligible costs incurred for innovation activities, including demonstration of the technology in the relevant environment, prototyping and system-level demonstration, R&D and testing required to meet regulatory and standardisation requirements, intellectual property management, and marketing approval (e.g. at least TRL 5/6 to 8).
- Welcome and brief introduction on ENTRANCE
- Introduction on the EIC Accelerator Programme
- Examples of previous projects funded in the transport, logistics and mobility sector
- Tricks and advice on how to apply for the EIC Accelerator Programme
- EIC business coaching services
- National support for the EIC Accelerator Programme
- Round up and indication on how to sign up for the ENTRANCE online platform.