Through more than 8 years of research at the Fraunhofer IAO in various projects (e.g. Morgenstadt)
evolved one big challenge:
How will all that great ideas form the best innovators in cities and companies all over the world
implemented in a sustainable way?
Smart City technologies and connected solutions represent a large potential for creating
sustainable environments, efficient municipal services and increasing life quality in our
cities. Intelligent solutions that connect a range of technologies for a larger benefit not only
have the potential to drastically increase efficiency and reduce emissions, they also produce a
range of additional benefits for many different actors.
- We work as a Fraunhofer Spin-Off that upholds scientific excellence and neutrality.
- We strive to deliver cutting-edge innovations to cities
- We help overcome the barriers to implement innovations for cities
- We bring connected technologies & services into cities
- We connect cities and companies (private sector) in a community of friends and partners
- We help companies to understand how their products match urban demands
- We help our customers to innovate and create new solutions for cities
- We accelerate the market
- We reduce transaction costs for cities & companies
- We moderate the links and processes between cities (public) and companies (private)