Challenge / Goal
There were a number of challenges posed in the creation of the new district, Werksviertel München. These challenges included:
- Orientation and navigation within the space
- Implementing hyperlocal services for businesses owners and service providers
- Connecting the communities within the site
- Push visibility of the new smart work district
- Building of an efficient tool to define the urban lifestyle of the community
Smart Cities – It’s all about people!
Over the last several years we offer software tools and services to implement a digital ecosystem with citizen-centric services:
- City Portal: A city portal for your citizens and web services for your partner websites with relevant information about your city and smart services for your citizens.
- City App: A context aware and location sensitive mobile app to provide relevant and personalized information for your citizens on the go.
- Digital Signage: Smart cities interact with citizens by guiding them, enriching their commute routes, providing them with relevant information and content, and connecting them digitally with digital signage to their surroundings.
- Mobility Hub Services: These smarten up the mobility of your citizens. Digital mobility hub services have the potential to improve the traveller experience substantially and will also benefit the environment.
The necessary functions of the district included: navigation, orientation, hyperlocal marketing, community support, project communication, mobility and geo-mapping.
Want to learn more about the lessons learned, financial details and results?