Synchronicity funds Smart City Projects - Open call Kick Off - June 11th
From June 1st you will have the opportunity to prepare for a scale up of your Smart City solution in at least 3 cities. Funding for your project will be 80% up to a maximum depending on the type of organization you represent.
What is SynchroniCity?
SynchroniCity opens up a global IoT market where cities and businesses develop shared digital services to improve the lives of citizens and grow local economies.
Aim of the Open Call
Proving the viability of the SynchroniCity digital single market by demonstrating in this Large Scale Pilot the replicability and scalability of city and citizen-centric IoT enabled solutions from one city to another. It also aims at attracting new cities and other players of this ecosystem to become part of this new marketplace and ensure sustainability.
Who is it for?
* IoT enabled SMEs that have already demonstrated their solution in a relevant environment (TRL ≥ 6). SMEs can apply alone or in a Pilot Group.
* Cities. Cities can only apply in a Pilot Group.
* Large corporates. Large can only apply in a Pilot Group.
Total budget of 3 M€ in funding.
Each application can be funded with: up to 100.000 € if an SME applies alone; up to 200.000 € for Pilot Groups of 2 organisations; up to 300.000 € for Pilot Groups of 3 organisations or more.
Synchronicity open call will co-fund 80% of the total individual budget of each project. The remaining 20% will need to be provided by applicants either as in-kind support or by bringing in funding to the project. Funding to cities and large businesses is limited to 60.000 €.
Note: SMEs, cities and large corporate departments that are not from the EU or H2020 associated countries are welcome to apply but will not be eligible for funding.