Open Call for potential public buyers of Intelligent Transport Systems (ITS)!
ENTRANCE & EIT Urban Mobility are calling on all cities looking for suppliers of Intelligent Transport Systems (ITS) for sustainable city logistics
Are you interested in a detailed market analysis of ITS solutions for your city?
If the answer is yes, read on!
The ENTRANCE project is carrying out a detailed market analysis of innovative Intelligent Transport Systems (ITS) that are available on the European market which will provide cities looking for suppliers the opportunity to receive a state-of-the-art overview of European solution providers. Cities will meet potential solution providers, get access to the ENTRANCE Matchmaking Platform, and receive innovative financing support services to help with the funding of the solution.
Intelligent Transportation Systems (ITS) are information and communication technologies applied in the (1) field of road transport including infrastructure vehicles and users, (2) in traffic and mobility management, and (3) for interfaces with other modes of transport.
Benefits of responding to the Open Call:
- A detailed market analysis of current Intelligent Transport Systems in Europe. This can help you identify suppliers that can help tackle local challenges.
- Access to a detailed overview of funding opportunities, a legislative framework, and best practices.
- An invitation to a brokerage event where you can meet suppliers and other potential buyers with common interests.
- If a specific collaboration emerges with a solution provider, the ENTRANCE team will offer free personalized funding advice that includes public, private and alternative financing solutions. Click here for more information.
Are you eligible?
To be eligible for participation, you must:
- Be a European public institution / administration with an interest in purchasing an innovative European ITS solution.
- Be interested in reducing the negative environmental impact of city logistics.
- Have signed up to the ENTRANCE matchmaking platform.
- Have provided ENTRANCE with your contact data (see next under 'How can you apply?).
How can you apply?
Breathe, and take a few seconds. Life is too short to spend time filling forms! So, let’s keep it simple. To apply for the Open Call there are two things you need to do:
- Complete the application information below and return it to firstname.lastname@example.org (clicking this email link automatically will open an email with the requested information for you to fill in and submit).
- Sign up here to the ENTRANCE matchmaking platform. By signing up you gain access to public, private, and alternative funding opportunities; a matchmaking platform for buyers, funders, and solution providers of European sustainable and innovation transport & mobility solutions; a public funding secretariat and you’ll be the first to learn about new brokerage events and open calls. When you find a match, you can receive offline funding and additional support for implementing the solution in your city.
Application form ENTRANCE X EITUM Open Call
The form is also available for viewing and download here: https://bit.ly/entrance_open-call_its-buyers_2022
Type: (Are you a facilitator of the implementation of ITS solution in your city or do you represent a potential buyer? Please indicate 'facilitator' or 'buyer')
I understand that my data will be taken care of in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
Eligible applicants will be given access to the market analysis and will be invited to the upcoming brokerage event.
ENTRANCE boosts the implementation of innovation solutions that contribute to the ambitious goals envisaged by the European Commission for reducing the transport CO2 emissions by 2030 and 2050 and respond to the increasing mobility needs of people and goods thereby strengthening the European competitiveness and boosting growth and jobs.
ENTRANCE offers a common and legitimate European Matchmaking Platform and complementary off-line services designed to mobilise financial resources to accelerate the market access and scale up of “first of a kind” sustainable transport solutions. The overall concept focus of the ENTRANCE project lies in the “supply-demand-finance” triangle that is envisaged for all transport and mobility modes and all relevant stakeholders.
About EIT Urban Mobility
EIT Urban Mobility is an initiative of the European Institute of Innovation and Technology (EIT). Since January 2019 it has been working to encourage positive changes in the way people move around cities in order to make them more liveable places. Its aim is to become the largest European initiative transforming urban mobility. Co-funding of up to € 400 million (2020-2026) from the EIT, a body of the European Union, will help make this happen. EIT Urban Mobility:
- Creates systemic solutions that will move more people around the city more efficiently and free up public space.
- Brings all key players in urban mobility together to avoid fragmentation and achieve more.
- Engages cities and citizens from the word go, giving them the opportunity to become true agents of change.
Please notice: EIT Urban Mobility’s Open Call for Innovation for the Business Plan 2023-2025
Please notice that all of the suggested solutions are directly related to the open call for funding of EIT Urban Mobility and therefore the market analysis can provide you with wide opportunities to identify collaborators for your potential proposals: https://www.eiturbanmobility.eu/call-for-innovation-for-the-business-plan-2023-2025/