CyL Digital of Castilla y León organizes new digital skills courses
Main issues must be clearly stated
The CyL Digital Program of the Junta de Castilla y León will provide 216 training courses in digital skills totally free of charge during the whole month of November in the CyL Digital Spaces. In addition, 21 digital skills certification tests will be carried out through the TuCertiCyL platform.
Castilla y León, Spain
Main facts/points outlined in body of text
- The CyL Digital Spaces are located in all the provincial capitals of Castilla y León, as well as in the network of Associated Rural Centers. Of the new courses, 188 will be face-to-face and 144 will be given in the centers of the provincial capitals and 44 in the rural areas. The remaining 28, which include both courses and seminars, will be online.
- The training courses will address the use of the Sacyl Conecta app, the possibilities offered by the digital certificate to carry out online administrative procedures, secure online shopping, the use of artificial intelligence tools such as ChatGPT, the operation of the main social networks, online banking applications or the use of the DNIe and the Cl@ve system.
- The CyL Digital Program also organizes a total of 21 certification tests through TuCertiCyL, a platform that officially accredits the level of digital competences.
- Two tests will be held on November 9 at the Adult Education Center (CEPA) La Victoria in Valladolid, two others at the CEPA Faustina Álvarez García in León on the 9th and 23rd of this month, one at the Municipal Public Library of Santa María del Páramo (León) on the 20th and the rest at the CyL Digital Spaces. A total of 11 tests will be of basic level and ten of intermediate level.
- All the information about the courses is available on the CyL Digital website and registration for the certification tests can be done on the TuCertiCyL website.