What We Do
We constantly drive the change for a better urban life. We build a smart and connected platform that gives cities and companies a unique set of information for facilitating change.
We create automated services that simplify. We offer advisory that guides transition. Big or small, profit or nonprofit, we approach everything we do with scientific accuracy and a hunger to solve problems in urban areas.
What We Believe
The main purpose of BABLE is to support the sustainable development of cities in Europe and beyond. We want to create liveable, future proof and sustainable cities based on innovation and collaboration.
- We strive towards a carbon free future
- We aim to increase efficiency in resource consumption
- We build on data, connectivity and the IoT
- We aim for processes that benefit the best solutions not the loudest or cheapest actors
- We strive to provide future-proof solutions for sustainable cities
Are you curious and want to know more about our focus? We have a BABLE-Compass! Get in contact with us: email@example.com
Through more than 8 years of research at the Fraunhofer IAO in various projects (e.g. Morgenstadt) evolved one big challenge:
How will all that great ideas form the best innovators in cities and companies all over the world implemented in a sustainable way?
Smart City technologies and connected solutions represent a large potential for creating sustainable environments, efficient municipal services and increasing life quality in our cities. Intelligent solutions that connect a range of technologies for a larger benefit not only have the potential to drastically increase efficiency and reduce emissions, they also produce a range of additional benefits for many different actors.
- We work as a Fraunhofer Spin-Off that upholds scientific excellence and neutrality.
- We strive to deliver cutting-edge innovations to cities
- We help overcome the barriers to implement innovations for cities
- We bring connected technologies & services into cities
- We connect cities and companies (private sector) in a community of friends and partners
- We help companies to understand how their products match urban demands
- We help our customers to innovate and create new solutions for cities
- We accelerate the market
- We reduce transaction costs for cities & companies
- We moderate the links and processes between cities (public) and companies (private)