Invitation to the exclusive Smart City Tour with Ubilabs & Telekom
[...] As part of this year's ITS World Congress , we are hosting three exclusive Smart City tours in cooperation with Telekom and Landesbetrieb Verkehr. We cordially invite you to join us. Learn how IoT, data [...] management shared mobility Charging infrastructure and their potential uses. What can you expect on the Smart City Tour? The tours will take place on the following dates: Tuesday, 10/12/2021, Wednesday, 10/13/2021
INTERGEO 2021 | Free Expo...
[...] remains one of the key challenges preventing the upscaling up of European smart cities, but it also offers great opportunities. As the smart cities market grows larger by the day, it also becomes more fragmented [...] gap in smart cities, why it matters and effective approaches for assuring that IoT solutions that can effectively 'plug and play' together to create efficient, scalable and sustainable smart cities that [...] ty for trend-setting geo applications as well as the main topics drones (INTERAERIAL SOLUTIONS), SMART CITY SOLUTIONS and BIM for Infrastructure, taking place from 21 - 23 September 2021 in Hanover (DE)
CIVITAS Forum Conference...
[...] This 18th hybrid edition of the CIVITAS Initiative’s flagship conference focuses on “smart routes towards climate-neutral cities”. It will offer interactive workshops, sessions, and site visits, whilst
Providing on-demand mobility services for persons with reduced...
•Passengers with disabilities have a more reliable door-to-door service that takes the stress out of transit. Bus tracking via App and real-time pick-up and drop-off information mean they know exactly when their ride will arrive.
• Bus operator Carris has a more efficient, digitized service that saves the time and effort involved in configuring services. It has become a pioneering, innovative service provider with better user data and analytics at its fingertips.
• The Lisbon Council has successfully applied smart city technology to PRM transport, fulfilling its mandate to provide
Improving home-to-school bus rides for the rural Ongar parish in...
• Ongar Academy has a more convenient mobility solution saving the time and effort involved in programming repeated rides. It also benefits from improved data to offer a better mobility service to families.
• The bus operator has a more efficient, cost-effective digital solution, a direct communication channel with users and better data-based insights. Cancellations or changes are available via a single access point.
• The local council has successfully applied smart city technology to a rural area and fulfilled its mandate to provide improved home-to-school transport