How to use BABLE for connecting with the Smart City community:
BABLE is designed to ease the path towards becoming a smarter and more sustainable city and facilitate market dialogues around clean and connected urban solutions. The platform helps you connect with a growing community of representatives from cities, companies and other organizations.
The BABLE Community is made of amazing people that are passionate about creating better cities. To enable a great experience for this community we have set up seven simple principles:
- Be open: tell us and the rest of the community about your plans. Create posts about your current projects, what your ideas to improve the city are and what challenges you face.
- Tell a story: people learn best from success stories: make sure you tell great and insightful stories about your past achievements to spark the interest in your activities.
- Let people find you: Don’t spam other community members with personal messages if they do not reply – rather use Posts in SPOT to inform a wider audience about innovations, new content or opportunities to engage with your organization.
- Be responsive: reply with comments to the posts of others in order to engage with them in productive dialogues and create the basis for future partnerships.
- Challenge the community: ask questions that really matter to building smarter cities and lead own dialogues around them.
- Be reliable: it’s not necessarily about the quantity of your interactions but about steady and high-quality interactions. Let the community know about your progress and maintain contact with other community members.
- Make the most of the resources available: learn from others through Use Cases, understand what technologies exist and are capable of doing through Solutions, get to know others and join discussions in Posts, and look for new opportunities in Posts and Tenders.