Challenge / Goal
The overall goal was to establish a sustainable mobility system for the company and its employees.
For doing so the aim was to:
- Gain an understanding of the mobility situation of the company
- Reduce CO2 Emissions of commuter traffic to and from the company
- Reduce costs for parking
- Reduce days of sick leave in the company
The UpScore Mobility Audit tool was implemented in Ringana and the following steps were taken:
1. Mobility data collection through employees interviews, location analysis, and open source data.
2. Mobility data analysis of the company, its employees, and the commuter catchment area
3. Visualisation of the mobility situation and the catchment area
4. Calculation of important KPIs like the current modal split of the employees and current CO2 Emissions due to commuter traffic
5. Estimation of the potential improvement possible in the modal split ratio and the resulting CO2- and cost reduction (ie. saving parking lots) as well as the decrease in sick leave days due to improved health.
6. Concrete Goal Definition together with the company
7. Definition of measures that are adapted to the mobility situation and the commuter catchment area:
- Implementing of Job Bike
- Car Sharing Platform
- Mobility Ticket
- Incentivation Methods
6. Development of a Roadmap to implement the measures over a time period of 3 years.
The employees were included in the project through:
1. Employee surveys to collect data for the current mobility situation within the company
2. Communication with employees was and is inforced actively through workshops and internal communication channels
3. Measures and the roadmap are developed in accordance with the needs of the employees
Want to learn more about the lessons learned, financial details and results?Log in
Planning time: < 0.5 years
Implementation time: 0.5 - 1 years
Triply GmbH / Carployee GmbH / Ringana GmbH
Ringana (Company) and employees