Challenge / Goal
Residents of the Domagkpark district in Munich have far lacked an online platform which bundles all information on the district’s mobility offers and services, as well as related offers in the adjacent neighbourhood districts. Residents neither had the possibility to gain a comprehensive overview and up-to-date information about the mobility situation in their neighbourhood, nor a platform for discussion and exchange.
The new Community Portal aimed to encourage residents to test existing and new mobility services in Domagkpark and move from ‘testing new offers’ to integrating these into everyday life by turning these into habitual patterns. Furthermore, the Portal promotes communication and dialogue with, for example, a feedback system, private sharing services or interactive features.
The Community Portal provides a central platform for communication and participation in the residential area of Domagkpark and Parkstadt Schwabing. It combines all local mobility-related information about services and booking options, trying to be up-to-date at the best possible rate:
- for mobility stations and their services,
- the concierge system and its services,
- the flexible/shared use of private parking lots,
- special offers for public transport,
- about the multimodal apps of the public transport providers as well as ridesharing opportunities,
- for opportunities of shared co-working spaces within the area, and
- information about safe ways to the local primary school.
Want to learn more about the lessons learned, financial details and results?Log in
Planing Time: 0.5 - 1 years
Implementation Time: 0.5 - 1 years
Bürger, Unternehmen und Institutionen
Improved data accessibility,
Improving social integration,
Promoting sustainable behavior,
Facilitating citizen engagement,